Algorithms for Sound and Music Computing (v. 2010)Teaching material for the course Informatica Musicale (Sound and Music Computing). Draft chapters are available under the CreativeCommons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike licence. They include code examples for Matlab/Octave.
- Chapter 1 - Fundamentals of digital audio processing (pdf)
- Chapter 2 - Sound modeling: signal based approaches (pdf)
- Chapter 3 - Sound modeling: source based approaches (pdf)
- Chapter 4 - Sound in space (pdf)
- Chapter 5 - Auditory processing (in preparation)
- template for Master Thesis
Courses (Corso di Laurea Magistrale in Ingegneria Informatica)
Informatica Musicale (Sound and Music Computing)
Informatica per la Cultura (Informatics for culture)
Ph.D. in Information Engineering
- Research line in sound and music computing, info here.